We use OxyHealth Hyperbaric Oxygen Tanks, which are Class 2 medical devices. As indicated
in Oxyhealth’s FDA 510(K) clearance, all Oxyhealth chambers are approved for clinic and home use.
More Room to Share and Care
Onsite at Iowa HBOT, we have a Vitaeris320® tank. This tank is OxyHealth’s most popular chamber amongst parents, physicians, celebrities and professional athletes. The sizeable 32” diametric chamber has complete freedom of movement. The Vitaeris320® is practical and ideal for clinics and homes as the roomy interior provides you with peace of mind during treatments. Three patient viewing windows illuminate the interior with room light, optimizing your hyperbaric therapy experience.
● 1.3 ATA (4 psi) operating pressure
● Durable, double-sided 44 oz. urethane coated polyester bladder
● Tamper-proof, dual redundant pressure regulator valves
● Patented 2-zipper seal assemblies
● Designed for improved airflow through chamber during treatments
● Additional port for external medical pass-through devices
● Rigid frame that maintains form when deflated
● Mattress contoured to fit inside the chamber
● Manufactured with nontoxic, medical grade components
Interested in learning more about other types of tanks for personal use?
Our tanks come from OxyHealth, the world’s leading provider of hyperbaric chambers. Presently, OxyHealth is the pioneer of the industry with over 15,000 chambers in use, more than all other manufacturers combined. OxyHealth continues to remain at the forefront of superior performance, quality and cutting-edge design concepts that meet and/or exceed federal safety standards. Engineers specifically over-build and rigorously test every chamber to maintain their unmatched safety record.
OxyHealth’s portable chambers are the only portable chambers approved by the International Olympic Committee. There are over 500 NFL, MLB, NBA, PGA, MMA and Olympic athletes, in addition to their medical training staff, who entrust their livelihood and recovery to OxyHealth.
Oxyhealth chambers are utilized by over 3,000 physicians and have been used to treat hundreds of thousands of patients world-wide. More medical professionals choose OxyHealth chambers for the health, safety and recovery of their patients than any other chamber provider world-wide.